Monday, June 2, 2014

You Gotta Love Them Sperry.

Hey guys! I think that we officially ran out of Sun, the sky is falling down! It's pouring like crazy. Thank God that we had a little bit of Sun this weekend. I wanted to share with you what I wore on Saturday. I wore a peplum shirt, with some jean shorts and Sperrys. Really simple. I wanted it to look relaxed without losing femininity that's why I went for a lace peplum. Lace gives every outfit this gentle feminine touch. These Sperry slip on boat shoes are so comfortable, soft, they caress my feet. Seriously.  And the colors, so pretty. Since it was really hot I decided to wear shorts and I think they looked perfect with the Sperrys. I added a neon belt to brighten it up a little bit more. I was also carrying a pink jacket in case it got colder, which it did, so it kinda saved my life. And to finish my look a white beach bag and details in white and silver. What do you think? I hope you like it and maybe use it to go to the beach or some place hot. I hope you have a great week! Xoxo, Sophie. 


-------------



Hola! Que tal? Creo que oficialmente no quedamos sin sol, el cielo se esta cayendo! Esta lloviendo grueso. Gracias a Dios este fin de semana hizo un poco de sol y aproveche para usar shorts así que les comparto el look que usé el sábado! Usé una blusa estilo peplum, unos shorts de lona y unos Sperrys. Bastante simple. Quería un look que se viera relajado pero que no perdiera ese toque femenino por eso usé este peplum de encaje blanco. El encaje le da ese toque femenino y sofisticado a los outfits. Los Sperry que usé se llaman slip on boat shoes y son súper cómodos, suaves, siento que acarician mis pies. Es en serio. Y los colores, bastante lindos. Como había bastante calor decidí usar shorts y pienso que se ven bien con los Sperry. Le agregué un cincho en amarillo neón para darle un poco más de vida. También andaba cargando una chumpa rosada  por si me daba frío más tarde y tuve razón, me salvó la vida. Para terminar mi look una cartera blanca de playa y detalles en plateado blanco! Que les parece? Espero que les guste y que lo puedan usar para ir a la playa o a algún lugar caliente por que aquí en la ciudad va a estar difícil! Que hayan tenido un excelente inicio de semana! Un abrazote, Sophie. 


Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser












No comments:

Post a Comment