Monday, June 23, 2014

Houndstooth Skort Vol III

Sporty Edition.

Hey guys! Thank God for a whole new week! I'm really excited because I have a lot of projects in mind, I just hope to fulfill them all and my "start date" is today so... I can't wait. If they work out, I promise to share them with you. Today I wanted to try something different to what I'm used to wearing. I've noticed a trend involving New Balance. This trend consists in giving your chic outfit a sporty touch. You know I'm all about feeling comfortable so I had to give it a try and I love it. I loved the result. I felt like I could have walked forever. I was ready to take the world in my hands. This outfit is perfect for hot days. I couldn't feel any more fresher. So, I went for my New Balance Minimus Zero shoes in a lovely turquoise, a turquoise tank top with a ruffled detail in front and my black and white houndstooth skort. You've got to admit this skort is the bomb. It's so versatile. I'm going to come up with more ideas on how to wear the houndstooth print and how to wear skorts, in this case, both. What do you think? Are you going to give your outfit a sporty touch? Let me know!! Have a great Monday! Xoxo, Sophie. 

---------


Hola! Gracias a Dios por una semana más! Estoy bastante emocionada por que tengo bastantes proyectos en mente  y espero poderlos llevar a cabo y hoy me toca empezarlos así que.. No puedo esperar! Si todo sale bien prometo mostrárselos! Hoy quería probar algo diferente a lo que uso normalmente. He notado una tendencia que llamo mi atención que involucra los tenis New Balance. Esta tendencia consiste en agregarle un toque sporty a tu outfit. Ya saben que me gusta mucho eso de sentirme cómoda entonces tenía que probarlo y lo amo! Ame el resultado! Me sentí capaz de caminar por siempre. Estaba lista para apoderarme del mundo. Este outfit es perfecto para días calurosos, no se sí podría sentirme más fresca. Así que opté por mis New Balance Minimus Zero en un lindo color turquesa, una blusa de tirantes con un detalle de vuelitos al frente del mismo color y mi houndstooth skort a blanco y negro. Tienen que admitir que que esta skort es lo máximo! Demasiado versátil. Les tendré más ideas sobre como combinar este estampado tan sofisticado y sobre como combinar sus skorts, en este caso ambos! Que les parece? Le van a dar un toque sport a su outfit? Me cuentan! Excelente lunes! Un abrazote, Sophie. 


Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser @FancyHansyBlog
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser
Contact me: fancyhansy@gmail.com 














No comments:

Post a Comment