Friday, June 20, 2014

Floral Statement



Hey guys! How've you been? Today I want to share with you an inspiring idea for sunny days. Lately, we've had sunny days that turn into rainy days by around 5 pm. The problem is that even if it rains it is still hot, so I'm wearing dresses and shorts and skirts no matter what so I don't melt. 

I've completely fallen in love with rompers. They are really comfortable unless you have to go to the restroom. Perfect for sunny days because they keep you fresh. You don't have to worry for those windy days either. They are my favorite beach outfit, but I wanted to wear them here in the city too. What I did was that I added a cardigan in an olive green kinda color and details in gold. I'm wearing flowers to brighten my day and since flower prints have a lot of colors you have many options to match them with. Like I've told you before, I went for a cognac crossover purse to match the relaxed look because cognac goes with everything. A floral statement necklace in gold to match my gladiator sandals, earrings and bracelets. Whenever I'm wearing statement necklaces I like to wear studs because I don't want to overload the upper part of my body and because I can't live without earrings. So they are a really good option if you can't live without earrings either. So if you guys want to turn your favorite sundress into something wearable in the city just add a cardigan. What do you think? I hope you have a great weekend! Xoxo, Sophie. 


-------------


Hola! Como están? Hoy le quiero compartir algo para inspirarlas en días soleados. Últimamente hemos tenido días que comienzan súper soleados y terminan en diluvio más o menos cerca de las 5 de la tarde. Lo malo es que aún que lleva muero del calor así que uso vestidos, shorts y faldas truene, llueve o relampaguee. 

Me enamorado por completo de los rompers. Son demasiado cómodos, al menos que tengan que ir al baño. Perfectos para días soleados por que te mantienen fresca y tampoco tienes que preocuparte de esos días con mucho viento. Son mi outfit para playa favorito, peor me gustan tanto se quería usarlos aquí en la ciudad también. Lo que hice fue que agregue un cardigan en un color como verde olivo y detalles en dorado. Uso flores para alegrar mi día y ya que los estampados florales tienen bastantes colores, son perfectos para combinarlos con cualquier color. Como les he dicho antes, el color cognac va con todo así que opte por una cartera cruzada en ese color para mantener ese look relajado. Un statement necklace de flores en dorado para combinar con mis sandalias, aretes y pulseras. Siempre que usó collares así me gusta usar aretes súper pequeños por no quiero cargar la parte superior de mi cuerpo y por que no puedo no usar aretes. Así que creo que es una muy buena opción si no pueden vivir sin aretes al igual que yo. Así qe si quieren convertir su vestido de playa favorito en algo que usarían en la ciudad agreguen un cardigan. Que piensan? Espero que tengan un lindo fin de semana! Un abrazote, Sophie. 


Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser @FancyHansyBlog
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser
Contact me: fancyhansy@gmail.com 
















No comments:

Post a Comment