Friday, June 27, 2014

Classy Girls Wear Pearls.

Hey guys!

Everytime I think glam, class and high life I think pearls, don't you? Pearls have this thing about them, they have femininity written all over them. Femininity and sophistication, that's why they get along with lace. They belong together. Lace gives EVERY OUTFIT, no matter what you are wearing, a lady touch, a feminine and sophisticated touch just like pearls. Whenever I feel like looking glamorous I go for the lady-combo (lace and pearls). Besides being the graphic representation of sophistication and femininity they also have a romantic air. That's why they're a must for a date. You know, a romantic date, including a play, candlelight dinner, roses, live instrumental music, fine champagne.. That's like my ideal dream date, and I would totally wear lace and pearls. They also work out perfectly with weddings. Weddings are magical, there's something in the air. Love maybe? I don't know. Everyone's happy, and ready to celebrate and have a blast. Must be love for sure, but lace and pearls seem to fit in perfectly. I think they are the perfect outfit for any special occasion! They make me feel important, like I belong to the VIP list. I don't have to show my invitation or say my name, I just let the pearls do the talking and I just walk in like a boss. Don't you agree? If you want to dress perfectly for the occasion you now know what to wear, you can't go wrong. 

Besides,
You can never be overdressed or overeducated. 

Xoxo, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser @FancyHansyBlog
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser
Contact me: fancyhansy@gmail.com 













No comments:

Post a Comment