Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Neon Shock Vol. III

Hey guys! How have you liked the World Cup so far? I've enjoyed it a lot. I haven't been a "World Cup fashionista" because I've watched the games in the comfort of my living room, but I'll try to share with you some ideas on how to support your team without Iosing style. Today's post is a little bit of a neon shock in a casual version. Like I've told you before I'm all about comfort, being casual and feeling fresh, of course without looking like a mess. When I started this blog, my idea was to share everyday outfits. Things you would wear to the university because that was one of my biggest issues. So, I went for one of my favorite pieces ever: a loose sweater. If I could, I'd wear them everyday. I'm wearing a neon pink loose sweater, my favorite jeans and flats. Could I be any more comfortable? I don't think so. I found this headpiece in one of my drawers and it hit me to match it with some royal blue. So I'm wearing a royal blue tank top underneath my sweater and jeweled royal blue flats. I really love that jeweled detail. I'm also wearing a crossover purse in yellow to contrast with the blue. Perfect for any day, specially a cloudy one! I hope your week's off to a great start. Xoxo, Sophie.

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser







No comments:

Post a Comment