Friday, June 6, 2014

Let the Rain Fall Down


And wake my dreams. Let it wash away my sanity.. Who didn't use to sing this song? Every time I think rain I automatically sing this song. 

Hi guys! How are you? Glad because it's Friday? I surely am! I love rain, everything about it! But what I love the most, besides its smell, is the fact that I can wear my rain boots! I wear them everytime the sky looks gray. I take every opportunity in order to match them with different outfits. Today's rain boot approach combines black and red. I'm wearing a little black dress with a red coat and black rain boots! I'm always looking for ideas and inspiration to reinvent my rain boots and I came up with this because I wanted to wear a dress. I love the result. Perfect for a rainy Friday like today! What do you think? I think it looks fresh and the coat will keep you hot anyways! Would you wear it? I hope you have a great day and an awesome weekend! Enjoy the rain guys, always see the bright side in things! Xoxo, Sophie. 


------------



Hola! Que tal? Felices por que ya es viernes? Yo si! Amo la lluvia, todo sobre ella. Pero lo que más amo,  aparte del olor a tierra mojada que deja, es que puedo usar mis botas para lluvia! Las uso siempre que veo que hay posibilidad de lluvia. Y obvió siempre aprovecho para combinarlas de diferente forma. El look de hoy combina el rojo y el negro. Estoy usando un vestido negro de manga 3/4 con un abrigo rojo y botas para lluvia negras. Siempre estoy buscando nuevas ideas e inspiración para reinventar estas botas y se me ocurrió esto por que quería usar vestido. Y me encantó el resultado! Perfecto para viernes lluviosos como hoy. Que piensan? Me gusta que sea y se vea fresco pero que el abrigo me mantenga caliente cuando sea necesario. Lo usarían? Espero que tengan un buen día y un excelente fin de semana! Disfruten de la lluvia y recuerden siempre verle el lado bueno a las cosas! Un abrazote, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: @andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser













No comments:

Post a Comment