Friday, June 13, 2014

B&"W"


Hey guys! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I'm really glad that I'm able to wear my sweaters again. I love sweaters. Today's fashion approach is a casual look. A perfect outfit for a casual Friday night, you know, dinner at a friend's house, going out for a drink, movies.. Casual. I love feeling relaxed, even when I'm wearing high heels, I love a fresh look. So today I went for my favorite jeans, 'cause I love the ripped details, a sheer black button up shirt, a cream yarn sweater with golden details and black & cream sandals. Some pearls for an elegant touch and I think I nailed a perfect outfit for a Friday night. What makes this look stand out is the fact that I'm wearing black & "white". That's like the best and most reliable combination ever. Nothing says chic like black & white, if you have your doubts ask Karl Lagerfeld. "Black-and-white always looks modern, whatever that word means." -Karl Lagerfeld.
When in doubt, wear black and white. Or red. 

What do you think guys? Have a great Friday! Xoxo, Sophie.


------------



Hola! Como están? Espero que estén bien! Estoy muy contenta de poder usar suéteres de nuevo, los amo. La propuesta de hoy, para variar, es un look casual. Un look perfecto para un día como hoy, y mejor para un viernes en la noche tipo tranquilo. Ya saben, ir a la casa de alguna amiga o amigo, ir al cine, por un trago.. Casual. Me encanta sentirme relajada, incluso cuando usó tacones. Me gustan los looks frescos. Así que hoy opte por mis jeans favoritos, amo los detalles rotos, una blusa negra de botones semi transparente, un suéter de lana con detalles en dorado color crema, y unas sandalias en crema y negro. Agregue unas perlas para darle un toque elegante y sofisticado y creo que con eso logré el look perfecto para un viernes. Lo que hace a este look especial es la combinación de "blanco" y negro. Es la mejor y más confiable combinación, si tienen sus dudas le pueden preguntar a Karl Lagerfeld. "Black-and-white always looks modern, whatever that word means." -Karl Lagerfeld
Cuando tengan dudas, usen blanco y negro. O rojo. 

Que piensan? Que tengan un excelente viernes! Un abrazote, Sophie. 


Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser

















No comments:

Post a Comment