Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vintage Polka Dot

Hey guys! How are you? I hope you are doing fine and ready to start this week! Today I wanted to share with you something with a vintage touch. This dress I'm wearing is actually my mom's. It has this vintage vibe which I love. To spice it up I added a leopard belt around my waist because leopard goes with everything, a cardigan to keep myself warm and some black Sperry Top Siders. This is a really good option for those days in which we don't wanna wear jeans but we want to feel ready for anything! I think this outfit is perfect because it is really comfortable and you could wear it anywhere. It will keep you fresh! What do you think? I hope you like it guys and I think that we should all wear more vintage stuff since no one is going to have the same piece of clothing as you and it will make you look unique! Xoxo, Sophie. 


-------------



Hola! Como están? Listos para arrancar esta semana con todo? Espero que si! Hoy les quería compartir un look con un toque vintage. Este vestido que estoy usando es de mi mama y tiene esta vibra vintage que me parece bastante interesante y me gusta mucho. Para agregarle vida combine el vestido con un cincho a la cintura de leopardo por que el leopardo va con todo, un suéter tipo cardigans para no morir del frío, y unos Sperry Top Siders en color negro. Es una opción para esos días en los que no queremos usar jeans pero queremos estar listas para cualquier cosa! Pienso que este outfit es perfecto ya que es bastante cómodo y lo puedes usar para ir a bastantes actividades. Estoy segura qe las mantendrá frescas. Espero que les guste! Creo que deberíamos de conseguir más ropa vintage ya que nadie va a tener lo mismo que tu y te hará ver única! Un abrazote, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser








No comments:

Post a Comment