Friday, May 16, 2014

Shiny Disco Meets Pastels

Hey guys! It's Friday!! Definitely Friday is my favorite day! Everyone is in a better mood, they are kinder and happier and they even smile back. For that reason I want to celebrate Fridays by wearing colors that boost my mood. Pastel colors are colors that hide under the name like soft, pale or washed out. I love them! They make me feel sweet and happy. They totally put me in a better mood. I'm wearing a pastel yellow blouse with a jacket that is the graphic representation of spring. It's floral, it's denim, it's all about pastels. PERFECTION! Paired up with my dark blue skinny jeans and to give it a final touch, metallic oxfords! These metallic oxfords are the perfect combination between vintage and modern. They make me feel disco. I love wearing metallic pieces. Even if it's still daytime. They make me stand out and I feel edgy. When I'm wearing metallic pieces I don't like to overload my outfit with accessories, just some simple earrings (can't live without them) and a watch or sometimes just a bracelet and a simple necklace. Depends on the top I'm wearing. What do you think? Are you into pastels and metallics? What are you mood booster colors? What are your plans for tonight? I hope you have a great day, an awesome weekend and beautiful outfits to rock them. Dying to hear from all of you! Xoxo, Sophie. 


------------


Hola! Ya es viernes! Definitivamente el día viernes es mi favorito! Todo mundo está de mejor humor, son más amables y felices e incluso sonríen de regreso. Por esa razón quiero celebrar los viernes usando colores que me levantan el ánimo. Los colores pastel son colores que son considerados suaves, pálidos o descoloridos.  Los amo! Me hacen sentir dulce y feliz. Me levantan el ánimo de una manera increíble. Estoy usando una blusa en color amarillo pastel con una chaqueta que es la representación gráfica de la primavera. Es floral, es de lona, llena de colores pastel. PERFECCIÓN! Junto con mi pantalón skinny azul obscuro y para darle el toque final, oxfords metálicos. Estos oxfords metálicos son la combinación perfecta ente lo vintage y lo moderno. Me hacen sentir tan disco. Me encanta usar piezas metálicas. Aún que sea de día. Siento que me hacen resaltar. Cuando uso piezas metálicas no me gusta sobrecargar mi atuendo con muchos accesorios. Sólo un par de aretes simples (no puedo vivir sin ellos) y un reloj, si no una pulsera y un collar simple. Depende mucho de la blusa que este usando. Qué piensan? Les gustan los colores pastel y los colores metálicos? Cuáles son los colores que les levantan el ánimo? Cuáles son sus planes para hoy? Espero que tengan un lindo día, un excelente fin de semana y atuendos lindos para acompañarlos. Me muero por oír sus comentarios. Un abrazote, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: @andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser










No comments:

Post a Comment