Monday, May 12, 2014

Bisou Bisou


Kiss me through the phone.. Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two.. 

For some weird reason, this song was all I could think of when I was writing this post. Hey guys! How was your weekend? Ready for a new week? Hope you are 'cause it's happening anyway. I don't know if you guys have noticed but most of the time my outfits on Mondays are kinda chilled, laid back, relaxed. I like starting my week with something I really love like today's shoes and shirt so that I'm excited for Mondays and it really works. Today I'm wearing a beautiful blouse full of kisses (hope they are from love and not lust). When I saw it for the first time it was love at first sight. I love the unusual print, so creative and bold. Paired it up with some super tight dark blue skinnies so my outfit is balanced, not to loose not to tight. One of my rules is that if you are wearing something super tight wear something loose or vice versa. Sometimes loose-loose or tight-tight looks fine too but I like a well-balanced outfit. And for the cherry on top my precious Steve Madden wedges. I bought this shoes without telling my momma 'cause I needed them, there was no time to be asking for permission. They are so colorful, so Guatemalan, so comfortable.. Love them. Perfect to be running errands, to go out on a date.. Just perfect. Like I told you in my last post I've been mixing prints so my outfit looks fun and different. I think it looks fresh, fun and chic, don't you? I'm also wearing a purse in brandy a chain necklace in mint and details in gold. Simple huh? What do you think? Have a great Monday guys! Dying to hear from all of you! Bisou Bisou, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser 


  











No comments:

Post a Comment