Monday, May 26, 2014

Leopard and Gold


Hey guys! How was your weekend? I'm really glad it's Monday, aren't you? Mondays give me the opportunity to make a fresh start! I used to hate Mondays but there's no use in that.. Just pure negative thoughts so I change my point of view and it worked out fine! Today I want to share with you a casual look. I'm always sharing casual looks. I'm wearing a pair of golden/champagne shorts. These are perfect because they are not too short so you can go everywhere with them. I'm also wearing a crisp white button up shirt with golden details, leopard Sperrys and a black fringe purse. Pretty simple huh? This outfit is perfect for running errands or going to the university. That's my biggest challenge, to look good but comfortable enough to walk long distances, run if it's necessary, be able to sit on the floor.. University stuff. I really enjoy posting ideas that look both comfortable and fashion, I guess that it is because that's what I have to deal with everyday. And I really hope you find them useful and inspiring. Hope you have a great Monday guys! Dying to hear from you! Xoxo, Sophie. 


-----------------



Hola! Que tal! Como estuvo su fin de semana? Estoy feliz por que es lunes, y ustedes? Siento que los lunes me dan la oportunidad de un comienzo fresco. Antes solía odiar los lunes pero sólo perdía energía y llenaba mi día de pensamientos negativos. Así qe decidí cambiar mi forma de ver los lunes y pues me ha funcionado a la perfección! Hoy les quiero compartir un look casual. Siempre les comparto looks casuales. Estoy usando unos shorts en color dorado/champaña. Estos shorts son perfectos por que no son cortos entonces puedes ir a cualquier lado sin miedo a que te chiflen. También estoy usando una blusa de botones blanca con detalles en dorado, Sperrys de leopardo y una bolsa de flecos negra. Bastante simple no creen? Este atuendo es perfecto para hacer mandados e ir a la universidad. Creo que ese es mi mayor reto todos los días, escoger la ropa adecuada para verme bien pero ropa que no me complique la existencia. Atuendos con los que pueda caminar distancias largas, correr si es necesario, sentarme en el piso.. En fin, actividades universitarias! Me encanta compartirles ideas que sean tanto fashion como cómodas por que pienso que les puede servir a diario! Y para que vean que no es necesario vestir mal para estar cómodas! Espero que las ayude muchísimo y que puedan encontrar inspiración de alguna manera! Que tengan un día increíble! Les mando un abrazote, Sophie. 

Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser











1 comment: