Friday, May 23, 2014

Leopard Goes with Everything

Hey guys! Are you as excited as I am because it's Friday? I hope you are! Last week, I remember posting some tips about mixing prints and today I want to talk to you about this trend a little bit more. Today is all about leopard. I consider leopard a neutral. It looks great with everything. With red, with yellow, with  green, with pink, with navy blue.. You name it! The look I'm suggesting today mixes leopard and  black and white stripes. And what better than adding a little bit of red. You can't go wrong with black, white and red. You just can't. Like I was saying leopard is a neutral so throwing in a little bit looks great, but you can go as crazy as you want just be sure to measure your craziness. Trust me, it'll look awesome! I love mixing leopard with other prints, I guess I'm kind of wild. I suggest that you wear one leopard piece or two leopard pieces maximum per outfit. You don't want to look like you belong in the savanna or worse, in a cage. For that same reason try not to mix different animal prints. Stick to one. Like I've said before, I like well balanced outfits so I went for black loafers and a black purse so it doesn't overload my outfit. What do you think guys? Do you agree that leopard is a neutral? Dying to hear from all of you guys! Have a great weekend! Xoxo, Sophie. 


---------------



Hey! Como están? Están tan emocionados como yo porque ya es viernes? Espero que si! La semana pasada les compartí algunos tips acerca de mezclar estampados y hoy quiero compartirles un poco más acerca de esta tendencia. Hoy se trata del leopardo! Yo considero este estampado un neutro y es que se ve bien con todo! Con rojo, con amarillo, con verde, con rosado, con azul marino... Tu dime! El look que les propongo hoy mezcla leopardo y rayas a blanco y negro. Y que mejor que agregarle rojo. Definitivamente la combinación de rojo, negro y blanco no falla nunca. Como les decía, el leopardo es neutro así que agregarle un toque felino a nuestro atuendo se ve increíble aunque tu puedes volverte tan creativa como quieras siempre y cuando no se te salga de control. Créanme, se verá genial. Me encanta combinar leopardo con otros estampados, creo que soy algo salvaje. Les aconsejo que utilicen una o dos piezas de leopardo por outfit, de lo contrario se verán como si perteneciesen a la sabana o peor aún, en una jaula. Por esa misma razón traten de no mezclar diferentes estampados de animales. Apeguense a uno. Como he dicho antes, me gusta el balance así que opté por loafers negros y cartera negra para no sobrecargar mi outfit. Que les parece? Están de acuerdo conmigo en que el leopardo es neutro? Espero sus comentarios! Que tenga un increíble fin de semana. Un abrazote, Sophie. 


Photos by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: andreeitas)
Don' t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser



 












No comments:

Post a Comment