Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Gents Style Academy


Hey guys!

There are some classic color combos that can save your life. Most of the time I don't know what to wear, if I have plenty of time there's no problem, but when I'm in a rush that's my worst nightmare. Whenever I go through this, I try to go for my favorite color combos, color combinations that never fail me. This post is for men, I'll give you a guy's life saving tip. It doesn't matter if you are struggling with time or maybe you are struggling with a special occasion, you can always rely on this. There's a rule that says that you are not supposed to wear more than 3 colors, I don't know if we are supposed to follow it but sometimes it can come in handy. If I'm wearing jeans I don't count "the blue" as one of those colors, so you can wear jeans with even 3 other colors. Jeans are a neutral fashion piece since we tend to wear them with everything. So, neutrals look good together. Neutral usually means without color. Neutral colors such as beige, ivory, taupe, black, gray, and white appear to be without color. Neutrals blend in so well and are perfect for day and night. Dark and gray look modern, whatever that word means. This is a really easy combination because we tend to own a lot of things in black. Black goes with whatever, except brown. They are both too dark. Neutrals are the bomb and real life savers. Learn them, live them, love them. 

Xoxo, Sophie.

Model: Leonardo Campos (instagram: @l_campos) 
Photos and Design by: Andrea Sanchez (instagram: @andreeitas)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @SophiaHanser @FancyHansyBlog
You can also follow me on Bloglovin: FancyHansy 
and on Pinterest: Sophia Hanser













No comments:

Post a Comment